After running I DO PR for several years, I wanted to create tools that would help YOU DO PR. That’s right. Wedding PR is no longer reserved for us publicists. You, who’ve mastered the wedding industry and entrepreneurship, will now be able to also do PR for your business.
To help you learn how to get publicity,Â I’ll be launching the first book ever written about wedding PR -Â Marry the Media: How to Gain Publicity for Your Wedding Business!
This e-book, which you can find here, will teach event professionalsÂ how to easily get media recognition and grow their brands.Â I share the sameÂ strategies that I’veÂ used to place companiesÂ like AllSeated, HoneyBook, Weddington Way and othersÂ in top publications likeÂ Glamour, Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, Entrepreneur,Â The New York Times and many others.Â
Besides my knowledge, the e-book also includes usefulÂ tips from editors andÂ topÂ eventÂ professionals who’ve used publicity to grow their brands.
Here is whatÂ youÂ will learn:
- How to set goals toÂ get the right visibility for your business
- Best ways to tell anÂ effective story that gets media attention
- How to establish relationships with top editors
- WhatÂ content journalistsÂ always look for
- Pitching do’s and don’ts
- How to ace a live interview
- 7 best waysÂ to leverage your press features in your marketing
- And much, much more!
But don’t take my word for it. Check out early reviews of “Marry the Media” here.