I’m very excited to share that I releasedÂ Marry the Media: How to Gain Publicity for Your Wedding Business on Amazon! This is the first book ever written about wedding PR, so I hope it will becomeÂ a powerful secret weapon for all event professionals looking to get more publicity!
Check out thisÂ cool live preview of the book:
Marry the MediaÂ has already receivedÂ a lot of love from top wedding industry pros,Â including:
- Shadiah Sigala, cofounder of HoneyBook
- Lindsay Landman of Lindsay Landman Events
- Julie Albaugh, editor of WeddingMarketNews.com
- Sandy Hammer, cofounder of AllSeated
- Tina Hoang-To, CEO of Wedding Spot
- Carly Cylinder, author of The Flower Chef
Marry the MediaÂ isÂ a breezy read -Â in just one hour, you’llÂ get up to speed on what’s taken me almost 5Â years to master!
What You Will Learn:
- Best ways to go beyond real wedding submissions andÂ learn to tell anÂ effective story that gets media attention
- My strategies forÂ building lastingÂ relationships with top journalists so that they come to you, rather than the other way around
- Pitching do’s and don’t-evers
- Actionable tips from editors of Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, The New York Times, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons and more
Whether you’re considering doing pressÂ outreach or already gotÂ a few pressÂ features under your belt, I promise you will gain deepÂ insight into gettingÂ publicityÂ fromÂ my actionable,Â meaty book.
Download a free chapter!
Because you’re reading my blog, I want to share a free chapter from the book, in which you’ll learn the golden rules of timing that will help you nail press features in… no time!
Thank you in advance for buyingÂ my book, reviewing it, sharing it, and recommending it to yourÂ friends and colleagues. I really appreciate your support.