E-Book “Marry the Media”
Marry the Media: How to Gain Publicity for Your Wedding Business is a step by step guide that will teach you how to easily get the media recognition you deserve. Written by Sasha Vasilyuk, the founder of I DO PR and award-winning journalist, this book walks you through the best practices that she uses to place event companies in Glamour, Martha Stewart Weddings, Harper's Bazaar, The New York Times, and others.
Marry the Media is also choke-full of practical tips from top editors and well-known wedding professionals who've used publicity to grow their business. You will learn:
- How to set goals to get the right visibility for your business
- Best ways to tell an effective story that gets media attention
- How to establish relationships with top editors
- What content journalists always look for
- Pitching do's and don'ts
- How to ace a live interview
- 7 best ways to leverage your press features in your marketing
- And much, much more!
"Sasha's book is a gold mine for wedding businesses aspiring to get PR." - Shadiah Sigala, cofounder of HoneyBook
"Keep this book on your desk and refer to it regularly." - Michael Taylor, CEO of Star Talent Inc.
"An easy read that will guide you through the importance of PR." - Sandy Hammer, cofounder of AllSeated
Everything you need to know about getting publicity for your wedding business.