E-Book “Marry the Media”
Marry the Media: How to Gain Publicity for Your Wedding Business is a step by step guide that will teachÂ you how to easily get the media recognition you deserve.Â Written by Sasha Vasilyuk, the founder of I DO PR and award-winning journalist, this book walks you throughÂ the best practices that she usesÂ to place event companies inÂ Glamour, Martha Stewart Weddings, Harper's Bazaar, The New York Times, and others.
Marry the Media is also choke-full of practical tipsÂ from top editors and well-known wedding professionals who've used publicity to grow their business. You will learn:
- How to set goals toÂ get the right visibility for your business
- Best ways to tell anÂ effective story that gets media attention
- How to establish relationships with top editors
- WhatÂ content journalistsÂ always look for
- Pitching do's and don'ts
- How to ace a live interview
- 7 best waysÂ to leverage your press features in your marketing
- And much, much more!
"Sasha's book is a gold mine for wedding businesses aspiring to get PR." - Shadiah Sigala, cofounder of HoneyBook
"Keep this book on your desk and refer to it regularly." - Michael Taylor, CEO of Star Talent Inc.
"An easy read thatÂ will guide you through the importance of PR." - Sandy Hammer, cofounder of AllSeated
Everything you need to know about getting publicity for your wedding business.